Tuesday 8 April 2008

Matthew Williamson Butterfly

I was sorting through my jewellery boxes and found 2 beautiful pink pouches - Oh, my sleeping beauties by Matthew Williamson! He launched his only jewellery collection so far in March 2005. He collaborated with Goldsmiths and designed a few pieces of fine jewellery for the collection - earrings, a charm bracelet, a pendant, a ring and a medallion. I’m not talking about his costume jewellery, much more luxury than that – 18ct yellow gold and real crystals!

  • Matthew Williamson 18ct Yellow Gold Butterfly Pendant Necklace

This is such an amazing necklace that reflects Matthew Williamson love for butterfly and his signature details (even his MW signature was engraved on the side of each crystal!) and genius colour combination. Moreover, they are real aquamarine and amethyst in 18ct yellow gold!





  • Matthew Williamson 18ct Yellow Gold Hoop Star Earrings
To be very honest, I don't usually do hoop earrings. I don't dislike them, but they are just not really matching my other stuff, not so me in a way. However, this pair is somehow a bit different. Nothing is over the top and looks extremely sweet with a floral summer dress and a pair of flat - a bit soft bohemian!



No comments: