Wednesday 2 April 2008

Little Orange Boxes


I can never miss these little orange boxes in my wardrobe - they are so sharpe, neat and lovely, but really, I almost forgot which is which and what exactly are inside. I love just seeing them happily sleeping there though, like babies cheer me up all the time.
  • Hermes 925 Sterling Silver Horse Bit Bracelet

My lovely boyfriend got me this beautiful vintage Hermes bracelet as my 25th birthday present. It is very unusual than the ones we ususally see in store. I just love horse bits - pretty sharp, classic, chic, and kinds of wild deep inside. One more thing is crucial for me is that the clasp must be secured and Hermes is always the best for this! The little bracelet has a secured clasp down the side, perfectly handmade x



  • Hermes Kelly Padlock Crocodile Bangle

One of the most classic bangles from Hermes – 24K gold plate, real crocodile outside, and the super duper cute little Kelly padlock. What more could you ask for?!




  • Hermes Blue Jean Crocodile Bangle

I cannot really remember when it is the last time I really (I mean necessarily really), but it seems that everyday I have a new target for the things not quite necessarily needy. I always hope that I can become quite good with money one day, but maybe not so soon, at least not when I saw this gorgeous Hermes bangle.

Honestly, I just adore them. Probably, they are the best craftsmanship on the market. They are the things for life, not for season. Is that why I allow me to “indulge” myself all the time or perhaps for every beautiful piece… In any case, the blue jean, the 24K gold plate and classic Hermes knot together are just divine!!! Spring it's coming, and I will team this beautiful bangle with my white cashmere polo, blue jeans, and a beautiful and super comfy flat, and a large "containing all" bag. Off I go, Ciao!



  • Hermes 24K Gold Plate Elephant Charm Red Lizard Bangle

I don’t think I can ever get enough “charms”…from Hermes to Chanel, their charms are the symbols of these fashion houses. The older the house becomes; the richer history and better charm they make. Deep red has always been my favourite colour. We can always brighten up the whole outfits by adding a bit of red. So how about this little red lizard and gold elephant, pretty cool hah?!


  • Hermes 24K Gold Plate Red and Navy Lizard Leather Bracelets

When I thought those were all my Hermes bracelets, I found another pair! Yes, that’s right, a pair! That’s the good point of having lots of stuff, but that also reminds me where all my money went.

If you love lizard, you just have to have these adorable pair of bracelets from Hermes. The insides are the leather and completely hand stitched to perfection… I love red, but I also love navy blue (bit mystery, bit different and perfect for summer when I wear beige, chic!)





No comments: