Since the $7,500-a-ticket event has set the theme as Superhero, then let's meet some beautiful superheroes! By the way, Marc Jacobs confessed that he was wearing Superman underwear beneath his tuxedo which I don't have any photo to show.
- Audrey Tautou, the latest face of Chanel No.5 Perfume, in Chanel Spring 08 Couture - The colour made her porcelain-like skin even more glowing, and the cut made her look stunning! Who said we have to wear long dresses? We are superheroes on the go!
- Anna Wintour in Chanel Couture (truely Superhero Coutour Look!) & her daughter Bee Shaffer in a beautiful Nina Ricci Gown - Comparing to Bee's outfit last year, I adore the colour of this dress much more. She's really a classic beauty, but the dress looked tiny little bit overpowering her.
Bee Shaffer in a beautiful Nina Ricci in Costume Institute Gala 2008
Bee Shaffer also in a beautiful Nina Ricci in Costume Institute Gala 2007
- Eva Longoria Parker in Marchesa aw08 - It is a controversial one. I like deep purple, and I also like the design, but I am not sure if the beautiful design in this rich colour really suits Eva.
- Claudia Schiffer in Valentino 08 Couture - the baby blue made her eyes even bluer and the made her skin light-reflecting. The shape is perfect for super-slim Claudia, great! However, I have to say that I still prefer her skin looks nature rather than this tan.
- Camilla Belle in Armani Privé ss08 Couture - Another blue superhero, great!