Koh Samui Boutique
65-67 Monmouth Street
London WC2H 9DJ
Tel: 020 7240 4280
What’s the fuss about?
You may have been to many boutiques in
For your easiness, they also do alteration, mail order and their online shopping will open in 2 months time. Sounds good? Let's go in to have a look!
In my opinion, a crucial point that keeps me coming back to a boutique is its service. In Koh Samui, staffs are genuinely nice and helpful. I have been shopping here for years and every single girl knows the shop inside out. It is extremely important when you look for some particular piece or some fashion savvy ideas.
- Fashionista No 1. Laura - Laura has a girly but cool style. The little strapless dress teamed with white ribbon on her hair is just pretty and refreshing!
Dress: Paul & Joe Sister £211
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs £131
- Fashionista No 2. Emma - Emma is a modern classic beauty! If you look for some fresh fashion tips, she'll be a great person to help! Her summer style is fun and girly yet classy!
Dress: See by Chloé £328
Shoes: Chloé £400
- Fashionista No 3. Jade - Jade is so sweet and cute. She outfit has that innocently pretty look and that emphasises her own beauty perfectly! This pattern of the tunic dress is very individual and its colour is just extremely eye-catchy and pretty!
Dress: See by Chloé £322
Shoes: Chloé £318
Outfits of the Moment?
Seriously, there are too many pretty things. I only have a limited amount of time to show you some of them… Girls have helped me to pick up some gorgeous pieces and Emma has modelled for me all way through. Therefore, a BIG "thank you" to all the staffs in Koh Samui :)
- Outfit 1 : A Pretty College Chic
Blouse: Paul & Joe £176 - the beautiful frill in the classic black & white is just timeless;
Shorts: Twenty8twelve - a big bow tied in front perfectly matched the
& simple cut gives the slimming effect;
Shoes: Rupert Sanderson - patent & red? My fashion weakness kicks in;
Bag: Marc Jacobs Frame Bag - The hard-to-get red sequines are just divine!
- Outfit 2 : Girl about Town
Dress: Dries Van Noten Floral Tunic - a dress that speaks for you and for itself
Beautiful water-painted flowers show that the girl is individual, romantic, modern & artistic!
Bag: Marc Jacobs Bruna Tote £788
Shoes: Pedro Garcia - comfy plateform mary-jane in seductive dark lilac
Sunglasses: Pucci - BEAUTIFUL vintage look sunglasses
- Outfit 3: A Sexy Little Fairy
Top: Dries Van Noten
Skirt: Vintage £129 Bow, Lace & Baby Blue - whatelse you need to become a fairy
Shoes: Marc Jacobs £292 - I love this 2-tone combination - pretty & delicious
Necklace: Gemma Lister £74 - An elegant rope with oblong pink calcite beads dangling off the end with mini gold beads. A useful piece to create a effortlessly chic look
Bag: the sweetest original 1950s Butterfly Boxy Bag
- Outfit 4: 1920s Flapper Look
Dress & Hat: 1920s Vintage - the dress in nude lace and hat in antique gold creates a flirty little girl look
Shoes: Rupert Sanderson £340
Bag: 1930s Vintage
- Outfit 5: Fairytale Princess
Dress: 1950s Vintage Prom Dress - Jade's favourite dress in the shop at the moment
Bag: Paul & Joe £135
Shoes: Chloé £318